UFC 263 Edition | Best of the C’Mon Now MMA Podcast – 60
Bloody Elbow Presents the ‘Best of the C’Mon Now MMA Podcast’. The show is a deep dive with host, Trent Reinsmith, into the bigger news & goings on in MMA, both inside + outside the cage; presented with a critical, unbiased eye.
Our compilation show is a deep dive with host, Trent Reinsmith, into the bigger news and goings on in MMA, both inside and outside the cage; presented with a critical, unbiased eye.
Here is some detail on what’s going on here… the “regular” ‘C’mon Now MMA Podcast’ is a daily podcast of varying lengths, which can be found here: cmonnow.substack.com/. This show, however, is a compilation of some of the best topics covered on the daily show over the past week.
UFC 263 Fights:
1. Carlos Felipe might need to be more aggressive if he wants to get off the prelims
2. Luigi Vendramini shows Fares Ziam doesn’t like to be pressured
3. Steven Peterson too anxious to fight Chase Hoopers fight and what does the future hold for Hooper?
4. Terrence McKinney great UFC debut and UFC insurance questions
5. Movsar Evloev has nasty chain wrestling and Hakeem Dawodu has no quit in him
6. Lauren Murphy probably punched her ticket to a title fight and does Joanne Calderwood have regrets?
10. Nate Diaz was the big winner at UFC 263 even though he lost 24 minutes of his fight opposite Leon Edwards
4. C’mon Dana White, give Maia one more fight in Brazil
5. Dana White gives props to Mayweather and Paul for doing one million buys
6. Dana White does not believe Tyron Woodley is being honest about pay. That issue could be resolved by showing us the numbers
7. Dana White and free speech for fighters
8. Dana White and how his free speech stance is different when it comes to media
10. Paulo Costa and the benefit of a strong manager who knows more than MMA
If you enjoy our show, give us a shout out in the comments here on Bloody Elbow, or give us a “like”, share & subscribe over on whichever BE Presents Podcast Channel happens to be your listening platform of choice: SoundCloud, YouTube, iTunes & Apple TV, iHeartRadio, Stitcher, Spotify, TuneIn, OverCast, Player FM, & Amazon Music – While you’re there, don’t forget to subscribe to Bloody Elbow Presents; that way you’ll always be the first to get all of BE’s daily MMA offerings. For previous episodes of the show, check out our playlists on all of our BE Presents channels.